TOP MENU

Wedding Photography & videography

The SAlmada & Sky Point Productions team and I would be delighted to be a part of documenting the joining of your two families and providing you with the memories for years to come. If you have not done so already, I encourage you to visit our website at www.salmada.com to get an idea of how we work. Listed below is a breakdown of pricing and photography package options based on the information provided to us.

To ensure premium service a 20% retainer fee, of the estimate charge, is required in advance to secure a booking. The remaining final 80% is due before or on the day of the event.

Indian+Wedding+Photographer.jpg
Phoenix Indian Wedding Videography

Wedding Day 11/28/2020

  • 10 Hours of coverage wedding day

  • 3 Photographers on wedding day

  • Online gallery

  • High resolution digital downloads of your photos

  • Print copy right of your files

  • 12x12 Premium Album (Up to 25 pages)

  • Engraved Wooden Box Album Holder

  • USB with your photo box

  • 1 24x36 Metallic wrapped print

  • 1 20x30 Luster print


Sangeet Day 11/27/2020

  • 4 Hours of coverage

  • 2 Photographers


Haldi & Mehendi 11/26/2020

  • 4 Hours of coverage

  • 1 Photographer


Custom quote total: $6200


The online gallery provides access to your photos allowing you to share them with friends and family worldwide as well as making it easy to choose your favorite photos for your album and prints, you can find some examples of some of our complete galleries bellow;

Indian Wedding Scottsdale

Shar & Kunal’s Wedding

See the complete gallery

Indian Wedding Scottsdale Arizona

Shivani & Sagar's Wedding

See the complete gallery

South Asian Wedding at Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden.jpg

Deepa & Robert’s Wedding

See the complete gallery